No products in the cart.
Sovereign Size 2
Dimension: Length 105 x Width 43 x Height 87 cm
Grade A / Museum Quality
Construction of the boat:
- We place a double layer of plank on the hull, Teak wood.
- Deck made with small planks of Oak wood.
- Masts and other pieces on the deck are made Teak, Acajou and Beech wood.
- Sculptures, anchors, and canons are molded in Zinc metal and painted.
- Cotton sails tinted in tea.
- Ropes are cotton and nylon waxed in the bee wax to do the rigging.
Request a quote below:
Sovereign of the seas | Ship Model
Name: Sovereign (1789 ship)
Type: Miniature model
Sovereign was launched at Newcastle in 1789.
Sovereign model ship traded between London and South Carolina as a transport.
In 1802 she became a slave ship.
Sovereign wrecked on 22 January 1804. She had landed her slaves at Trinidad.
Sovereign of the Seas was a 17th-century warship of the English Navy.
Sovereign was a 90-gun first-rate ship. Indeed, at first she was armed with 102 bronze guns.
It was renamed HMS Sovereign, and then HMS Royal Sovereign at the Restoration of Charles II.
|Dimensions||115 × 53 × 97 cm|