Argo was built in 1960 by the shipyard Vidoli in Switzerland, it is a Great Devil (Architect Chauveau). He is still sailing, now in Brittany.
Sailing Boat Argo
Dimension: Length 53 x Width 18 x Height 74 cm.
THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BOAT
- The hull is made Teak wood and painted with acrylic paint.
- The deck is made Beech wood.
- Wooden pieces found on the deck and the masts are made Acajou, Teak and Rose wood.
- Ornaments are turning in Solid Brass.
- Sails Cotton.
- Rigging cotton and nylon are waxed in beewax.