No products in the cart.
Queen Anne Revenge Pirates Of The Caribbean
Dimension: Length 62 x Width 18 x Height 55 cm.
Grade A / Museum Quality
Construction of the boat:
- We place a double layer of plank on the hull, Beech wood and tinted
- Decks made with small planks of Beech wood and tinted.
- Mast and other pieces on the deck are made Teak and Acajou wood.
- Sculptures made with iron wood.
- Anchors and canons are molded in Zinc metal and painted.
- Cotton sails and tinted.
- Ropes are cotton and nylon waxed in the bee wax to do the rigging.
Request a quote below:
Queen Anne’s Revenge Ship Model
Queen Anne’s Revenge was an 18th-century ship. Most famously used as a flagship by the pirate Blackbeard.
Therefore, the date and place of the Queen Anne Revenge ship are uncertain. However, it was believed she was built for merchant service in Bristol in 1710.
After that, named Concord, later captured by French privateers and renamed La Concorde. This origin hypothesis was found to be incorrect.
She has made several years of service with the French Naval frigate and as merchant vessel. Mainly as a slave trading ship.
After that, Queen Anne’s Revenge was captured by Blackbeard in 1717. Blackbeard used the ship for less than a year.
|Dimensions||72 × 28 × 65 cm|