Dimension: Length 58 x Width 41 x Height 60 cm.
Grade B / Quality Superior
The Construction of the Boat.
- We place a layer of plank on the hull, Teak wood and tinted in Dark Color.
- Decks made with small planks of Oak wood.
- Mast and other pieces are made Teak, Acajou and Rose wood.
- Anchors are molded in Zinc metal and painted.
- Sails made with cottons.
- Ropes are cotton and nylon waxed in the bee wax to do the rigging.
Merchant Egypt ship model
The Ancient Egyptian Navy has a important history as the nation itself.
However, the best sources over the type of ships come from the reliefs.
The early ships that were used to sail the Nile were often made out of reeds.
The Sailboats were then made out of cedar wood. Mainly from the woods of Byblos.
The use of navy was not important to the Merchant Egypt as it was for the Greeks or Romans.
Moreover, it still proved its worth campaigns and in defending Egypt under Ramisis III.