Etoile (Version Red) Size 1
Dimension: Length 60 x Width 19 x Height 52 cm
Grade B / Quality Superior
Construction of the boat:
- We place a layer of fiberglass on the hull’s planks and painted with acrylic paint.
- Deck made with small planks of Oak wood.
- Masts and other pieces on the deck are made Teak, Acajou, Beech and Rose wood.
- Anchors are molded in Zinc metal and painted.
- Cotton sails are tinted in the tea.
- Ropes are cotton and nylon waxed in the bee wax to do the rigging.
Etoile Ship Model
Etoile has his sister ship the Belle Poule
Shipyard: Normandy Shipyard Fécamp
L’Etoile Ship Model (“star”) is a French naval schooner used as a training vessel.
(“star”) was launched on 8 February 1932.
However, (“star”) is a replica of a type of fishing vessel which was used until 1935 off Iceland. Therefore, (“star”) has a sister ship, Belle Poule.
In addition, both Etoile and Belle Poule joined the Free French Forces during the Second World War.
As a result a deed for which they are still honored by flying the French flag with the cross of Lorraine.
French Ship Etoile “Maquette bateau.”
The French Navy (French: Marine nationale, lit. ‘National Navy’), informally La Royale. Therefore, the maritime arm of the French Armed Forces and one of the five military service branches of France. Moreover, French Navy is among the largest and most powerful naval forces in the world. As a result, The French Navy consists of six main components: the Naval Action Force, the Submarine Forces. In conclusion, the French Navy is capable of operating globally and conducting expeditionary missions, maintaining a significant overseas presence.
Maquette de bateau in French, can be build upon request at La flotte ltée- Boabto.
|Dimensions||70 × 29 × 62 cm|