No products in the cart.
HMS Bounty Size 4
Dimension: Length 120 x Width 35 x Height 93 cm
Grade B / Quality Superior
Construction of the boat:
- We place a double layer of plank on the hull with Teak wood.
- Deck made with small planks of Teak wood.
- Masts and all pieces on the deck are made with Teak and Acajou wood.
- Anchors are molded in Zinc metal and painted.
- The canons are turning in solid Brass.
- The cotton sails tinted in tea.
- Ropes are cotton and nylon waxed in the bee wax to do the rigging.
HMS Bounty Ship Model
The H.M.S Bounty was armed by English Admiralty under the command of Captain Bligh to bring in the pine trees inside the American Colonies.
HMS Bounty, also known as HM Armed Vessel Bounty. Most importantly, HMS Bounty was a small merchant vessel that the Royal Navy purchased in 1787. Therefore, HMS Bounty was sent to the South Pacific Ocean under the command of William Bligh. However, that mission was never completed owing to a 1789 mutiny led by acting lieutenant Fletcher Christian.
In 1789, the Bounty put into Tahiti so as to complete its shipment. Just as it was going to make sail, the crew led by the second officer lieutenant Fletche. Moreover, was excited to rebellion and forced Captain Bligh and some faithful non commissioned officer . In addition, the ship’s boat in which they traveled 3,600 miles, this being a unique achievement in the history of navigation.
As a result, an incident now popularly known as the mutiny on the Bounty. Nevertheless, he mutineers later burned Bounty while she was moored at Pitcairn Island. An American adventurer helped land several remains of Bounty in 1957. Moreover, On 23 December 1787, Bounty sailed from Spithead for Tahiti.
|Dimensions||130 × 45 × 103 cm|