Amerigo Vespucci Varnished Version Size 3
Dimension: Length 130 x Width 35 x Height 77 cm.
Grade A / Museum Quality
Construction of the boat:
- We place a double layer of plank on the hull, Teak wood for the model Varnished.
- Deck made with small planks of Oak wood.
- Masts, lifeboats and other pieces on the deck are made with acajou wood, Beech wood and Teak wood.
- Sculptures and anchors are molded in Zinc metal and painted.
- Ornaments turned into Solid Brass.
- Cotton sails are tinted in the tea.
- Ropes are cotton and nylon waxed in the bee wax to do the rigging.
Request a quote below:
Amerigo Vespucci Vessel
School ship of the Italian Navy, still in use today.
Rig: Three Square Mats
Shipyard: Castellammare di Stabia
Home port: La Spezia
Italian training Amerigo Vespucci ship model :
The Amerigo Vespucci vessel is a tall ship of the Italian Navy. (Marina Militare) named after the explorer Amerigo Vespucci.
Its home port is La Spezia, Italy, and it is in use as a school ship.
In 1925 the Italian Military Navy ordered two school ships: Firstly, 74 cannon ships named Cristoforo Colombo in 1928.
Secondly, the Amerigo Vespucci in 1931. However, she is the only three-decker three-masted full-rigged ship to still be in use today.
|Dimensions||140 × 45 × 87 cm|