Shamrock was designed by third-generation Scottish boatbuilder, William Fife III, and built in 1898 by J. Thorneycroft & Co., at Church Wharf, Chiswick, for owner Sir Thomas Lipton of the Royal Ulster Yacht Club (and also of Lipton Tea fame) Shamrock was built of all-metal construction, with a steel frame and a pine deck. She was skippered by Captain Archibald “Archie” Hogarth.

Reference # Dimensions (LxWxH) Color
SHA117 76 x 13 x 105 cm Painted